Tuesday, April 8, 2008

ArcusStone--New Products Overview

In today's remodeling market there are so many new products and processes that it's often hard to weed through them all. Well, I have stumbled onto a fairly new product and I think you're going to like it.

The company is ArcusStone and they provide decorative limestone coatings that are much lighter and less expensive than traditional limestone. It gives you a very elegant look inside or outside and it won't blow up you remodeling budget.
http://www.arcusstone.com/

Watch this video from one of the Broderick Builders remodels that is using ArcusStone on the exterior.

2 comments:

Limestone Coatings said...

If you "like Arcusstone" you'll love TuscanStone TM. www.tuscanstoneworx.com - 888-368-9494

Anonymous said...

I have used Arcusstone on several projects over the past few years. It is a great product and has saved my company alot of money versus real limestone or precast.I have tried similar products in the past and none finish as well as the Arcusstone to duplicate the natural stone look. I would highly recommend it to anyone.